Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Friday, March 30, 2012

Sleepy Hollow Soccer Team


     These headless guys from before have been joined by four more players.





     Heads to follow.


     Quick pic of heads before they are out the door.


6 comments:

J Womack, Esq. said...

That's all fine and dandy, but...

Space 1889?

Please?

Rodrick Campbell said...

Yeah, I know. I've been chomping at the bit to get back to work on these, but i had to finish up several commissions, prepare for a wedding and now a funeral.

I'm looking forward to the end of April. All should be in hand by then and back to the regularly scheduled Space 1889 programming.

Chrisbump said...

Are you selling these soccer figures and heads?

They look great!

I would be interested in buying 24 figures and heads.

What scare are they?

Have you designed any accessories, corner flags, goals, ball, linesmen or referees?

Thanks,

Chris

Rodrick Campbell said...

I haven't been commissioned to design and accessories.

The figures will be produced and sold by my client. I can't answer the question of when and i only had permission to post pics without a producer name attached.

Sorry I can't be more specific right now.

Rodrick Campbell said...

Also, Chris, they are 28mm.

pistolpete said...

can you reveal who is selling them now? they're great - i especially love the separate heads.