Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Week in Review


     Twenty five hours at the sculpting desk this week has seen seven figures finished. Here's the week in review: the big, the small, the real and the fantastic.


     15mm Anubis hero for Splintered Light


     28mm "Bugbear" from Nogglestones


40mm Alan-a-Dale for Highlander Studios


     28mm WWII Americans for Acheson Creations


     I think I'll call this week a win.


4 comments:

Jay said...

Great work, Roderick!

Jay said...

Oops! "Rodrick! (Sorry)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Presley Harper said...

Good blog postt