Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Rebuilding Highlander Studios

    Life takes some strange turns. Over the last several years, I have been working full time as a primary care giver, managing a community garden, and sitting on the local planning commission. I have just recently been able to get back to painting and sculpting. I'd like to thank all of you who have poked me during this time to see what I was working on and how I was doing.

    The care giver job has a definite end in the foreseeable future. I am shifting my focus back to sculpting and painting miniatures and am looking to build my clientele again. I'd appreciate your consideration if you have projects you would like to have done.


    Thanks. And have a great day!



No comments: