Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Saturday, December 20, 2014

Worst Day Ever!


      Fritz was proud of his promotion to tank commander. No Russians in sight, he accelerated across the street toward the cover of a ruined building on the other side. He was confident in his crew and their...

*WHUMP*







~ I set out to test some modified damage results for vehicle combat in nuts. I never got to. The game ended after the first half turn.

3 comments:

Blue Boy on being a Family Caregiver said...

Good Battle report, I never thought of a short and sweet battle report. Well done.

How did you make the roads, they add a lot to the report?

Rodrick Campbell said...

James,

The roads are made from the fun foam sheets you find at a craft store or Wal Mart. I start with black sheets cut 3" wide and whatever length and shapes I need. Prime it light grey, drybrush a lighter grey over it, draw cracks with a black ball point pen and paint the road markings on.

This was a really quick test set as proof of concept. I purchased a white paint pen to try on the next batch. It may be easier than painting the lines with a brush.

Blue Boy on being a Family Caregiver said...

Thanks Rodrick,

That is so easy and helps me other projects. ie rivers, lava, etc.

Happy Holidays.

James,