Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Thursday, July 24, 2014

Galactic A-hole Pre-order


     I don't usually do pre-orders. However I just got off the phone with the mold maker and the production molds are finished for the following codes:

VIC-121      British Firing Line W/ Masks     $5.00


     Click the title for a direct link to the product. Any orders for these will ship late next week.

     Here are a few more photos of these guys painted.


     Enjoy.

4 comments:

Allison M. said...

Heeeeey. Those look pretty good! Everyone needs a violent space raccoon for their less-than-100%-serious sci-fi game. I'm sure these miscreants could go toe to toe with any passing Space Pals, no problem ;)

Allison M. said...

Incidentally, I hadn't checked out those 15mm Mars-punk (is that a word?) figures in your store before. They're great! More cool things to wish I had time for...

John Bear Ross said...

I have seen GOTG twice, now, and I think I'm going back for a third.

My new favorite drinking toast: "Now let us put more of this liquid into our bodies!"

;)

Best,
JBR

commanderroj said...

saw the film tonight. Never heard of it before, now these are on my want list for definite, and you have to do some 100% d*** villains to go with them.