Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Thursday, March 19, 2015

VSF Ruth


     I'm still a good deal pissed about Ruth being hanged on Hell on Wheels. But some of the imagery from that series of episodes will remain burned upon my retina for years to come. I absolutely loved the look of scorn and disgust on her face when she shot Sydney.

     Recently a friend wanted a test sculpt for a 28mm VSF project he is planning. It was time to try my hand a a character loosely based on Ruth.




     Now I'm not up to capturing that visage and it may not play well with many who want to use the figure in their games, so I softened the face a good bot. But she still has a attitude... and a big gun.


No comments: