Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Thursday, January 16, 2020

Welcoming the New Year



     Man, it's been a long time.

     Recovery from a life changing health event has been interesting to say the least. The physical stuff was easy. Wrapping my head around things... well... not so much at times. It has made me question what it is I want to do and what direction I want my business to take.

      The short version is that I've decided to close the online website. There were just too many issues with security that Bluehost no longer wishes to help their customers with without a large outlay of money. So I'm shifting my business to a mail order model. During the rest of January I'll be posting photo catalogs as an album here at FB and as a page at the Highlander Studios blog. I'll also be putting it in PDF form to send to those interested in my products. I'll get a line item list together today to send to those interested in ordering products in the interim.

      I'm also thinking about selling some of the product lines and limiting the development of future lines so that I can focus more of sculpting and painting commissions. My true passion lies in the creation aspect of things rather than the business end.

      Thank you all for your support and interest in my work. May you have a prosperous, healthy and joyous new year!

Highlander Studios Product Catalog


1 comment:

Allison M. said...

I'm glad you're "back"... But looking after yourself is the most important thing! But I won't lie, I'm glad your sculpts are still going to be available. Your Space Pals are some of my favorite 15mm minis!