Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Monday, July 9, 2012

Hogzilla Makes a Friend


    I slowed down a little after last week's flurry of activity. Took some time to enjoy the fourth with friends, watch some films with ma'honey and go shooting yesterday morning. But I wasn't totally idle. I wrapped up a few more pieces that have been on the table for a while and another that was started last week.

    The first is a wild Spanish pig.


    I've taken a shot with Hogzilla for comparison. Hogzilla is 15mm high at the top of his back ridge. The pigs will most likely be sold as a separate pack to be used with whatever game you wish. Hogzilla will be added to a pack of redneck hunters. I'll have to get them sculpted and ready for sale in late August. At least that's the plan.

    The second set is the High Queens behind the wardrobe.


    I've photographed them with a Splintered Light mouse warrior for comparison. These are sculpted for use with 28mm miniatures. I'm not sure exactly how they will be sold or by whom yet.

    The last few items I wrapped up were Big Momma, the ZHuh ZHuh gang leader and a helmet and blaster sprue for some minions in white to shoot at my space pals. I'll post pics of them when their sets are complete.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Pork Chops taste Good, Bacon Taste Good..."